Monday, November 29, 2010


From Me to You..^^

What a nice day... hahax..!! Well, actually I was planning to hangout with my BFF, Nadh but unfortunately she cannot come to my place.. Its okay coz we can hangout next week.. I'm only can stay at my home siak coz my parents are working.. I hate it..!!! But, what can I do.. I'm just a kid.. But, I can fill my free & BORING time with A.N.I.M.E..!!! hahax... I'm so0 happy.. Maybe this weekend my family will bring me to a vacation... I hope lah... 

Yesterday, I was watching some "JIWANG" anime.. The title is "Kimi Ni Todoke" which mean "From Me to You". This story remind me with someone I close.. hahahax... 

Kimi Ni todoke



This story is about Sawako Kuronuma, called by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. However, despite her appearances, she is a sweet and timid girl who longs to be able to make friends with everyone and be liked by everyone else. When her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.


Maybe thats all for this morning.. I want to watch some anime & movies.. 
sayonara..^^





No comments:

Post a Comment